Doç. Dr. Kieran E. Uchehara
2008 Doktora: Uludağ University
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Department of International Relations, Uludağ University, Bursa, Turkey
2005 Yüksek Lisans: African Studies Centre
Master of Philosophy (Mphil), Coventry Business School, African Studies Centre, United Kingdom.
1998 Yüksek Lisans: Ankara University
Master of Arts (M.A.), Faculty of Political Science, Department of International Relations, Ankara University, Turkey.
1989 Lisans: Middle East Technical University
Bachelor of Science (Bsc), Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Department of Sociology, the Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey.
Doç. Dr. Kieran E. Uchehara’e ait tüm makalelere aşağıdaki linkten ulaşabilirsiniz.
- ‘The Nigerian Boko Haram: From the Inception of Terrorism to the Stagnation of an Economy’, Journal Of Institute Of Economic Development And Social Researches, Vol:4 Issue:9, 2018.
- ‘The Impact of Ahmet Davutoğlu’s New Diplomacy on Africa: The Case of Mali and Somalia-Somaliland’, Global Advanced Research Journal of Management and Business Studies, ISSN: 2315-5086, Volume 5, Number 2, pp. 043-050, February, 2016.
- ‘Understanding African Relationships: The Case of Eritrean-Ethiopian Border Dispute’, International Journal of Social Inquiry (IJSI), Uludağ University, Turkey, Volume 7, Number 1, January 2014.
1. On 20 March 2015, I won the first prize award for academic writings competition in Turkey, which was organized by the Justice and Development Party (AKP), Turkey.
2. In 2008, I won an award for academic writings and excellence, which was organized by Turkish Council of Higher Education.
3. In 2008, I won an award for academic writings and excellence, which was organized by Atılım University, Ankara, Turkey.